Wednesday, July 23, 2008

MTC Goodbyes

Elder Johnson - the newbie with a dork dot

Rob, Sue, Rick, Loni, Marvin

We took Rick to the MTC today; figured we might as well have that experience with the last one, since we could hop on a plane for free. Now we're definitely glad we didn't go with the rest of them! Talk about tear jerkers! There wasn't a dry eye in that entire building - with tissue boxes placed stratigically throughout. I was doing fine until they started showing videos of missionaries saying tearful goodbyes to family. I cry at anything on the screen, so that did it! Be advised... saying goodbye at the airport is much easier!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Uncle Rob and Aunt Sue! My Mom just told me about your blog and Melissa's too. It was great seeing what's going on in your family. I didn't know Brian was in Philly. That's somewhat close to Cleveland. My family's blog is thecarpfamily.blogspot.com
Come check it out.
-Eva

nelson6 said...

Congrats on getting your last boy out, that's exciting!